EDF coupes le gaz Index du Forum EDF coupes le gaz
Team d'EDF coupes le gaz du serveur Delta d'Ikariam

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
Facebook Account Help

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    EDF coupes le gaz Index du Forum >>> Ambassades des alliances de Delta. >>> Le coin des BEURK
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Account Help Répondre en citant

Facebook Account Help

Someone is attempting to hijack your account. Facebook's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone NumberThis is Facebook's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a Facebook agent. Be sure to log out of all active logins. Or take a look at the Costco Phone Number page. We'll ask you to change your password and review recent login activity.Your account may have been hacked if you notice:Your email or password have changedYour name or birthday have changedFriend requests have been sent to people you don't know Messages have been sent that you didn't write Posts have been made that you didn't create You can also review these tools and tips to help keep your account safe. Follow facebook twitter linkedin instagram Feed Subscribe . When an email is changed, we send a message to the previous email account with a special link. If you have any ideas for how we can improve a product or feature on Facebook, you can submit feedback. QuestionsTo report a question:Click in the top right of the questionSelect Report to Admin or Report/Mark as Spam To report a reply to a question, click X, then click Report to report it View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Logging In. I never put in my cell phone number in my Facebook account, and I never requested to reset my password. The search bar here only links to Facebook's pre-written articles--if you're looking for an answer to a specific issue not covered in the Help Center, skip ahead to the Community page. 650-543-4800Customer serviceHold time: N/ANobody answers phoneSee our 9 ways to contact FacebookHours: 24 hours, 7 days, call goes to recordings onlyGeneral customer info & reviewsSTOP. Unfortunately, no Facebook customer service agents pick up the phone, so we've compiled other ways to solve common issues that customers call 650-543-4800 for, including Recover Account, Hacked or Disabled Accounts, Report a Problem, Technical Support, Delete Account and other customer support issues. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Tips If you can't find the issue about which you wish to contact Facebook in the Help Center, try looking in the Community section--the posts there are usually better-suited to outlying cases. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line. Instead, follow these separate instructions. You can also click Clear & Start Over to begin filling out the form again. How do I log into my Facebook account?To log into your Facebook account:Make sure no one else is logged into Facebook on your computer To log someone else out, click at the top right of your Facebook homepage and select Log OutGo to the top of www.facebook.com and enter one of the following: Email address: You can log in with any email address that's listed on your Facebook accountUsername: You can also log in with your usernamePhone number: If you have a mobile phone number confirmed on your account you can enter it here (skip the zeros before the country code and any symbols)Enter your passwordClick Log InView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Why do I keep getting a privacy error when I try to log on? Sometimes I get on but then it kicks me out when I try to look at notifications etc. To report a business you purchased something from on Facebook, you can fill out this form. If you choose email, check your Spam folder. What is GetHuman's Relationship to Facebook?In short, the two companies are not related. If you can't find your current problem listed anywhere in the Help Center, your best bet is to look for it in the community forums here. For example, Facebook recommends dealing with an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ., and clicking Report, then following the on-screen instructions. If your business or page is having issues with ads, your questions are usually addressed in this section. In total, Facebook has 1 phone number. If you're creating a new Facebook account and didn't get the code to confirm your mobile phone number: Make sure that you entered the correct mobile number. The best way to report abusive content or spam on Facebook is by using the Report link that appears near the content itself. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 23 Helpful 31 Someone has opened a Facebook account using my name. You can also get alerts when someone tries logging in from a computer we don't recognize.To turn on or manage two-factor authentication:Go to your Security and Login Settings by clicking in the top-right corner of Facebook and clicking Settings > Security and Login.Scroll down to Use two-factor authentication and click EditChoose the authentication method you want to add and follow the on-screen instructionsClick Enable once you've selected and turned on an authentication methodThere are several authentication methods you can use with your Facebook account when logging in from an unrecognized computer or mobile device:Text message (SMS) codes from your mobile phoneSecurity codes from Code GeneratorTapping your security key on a compatible deviceSecurity codes from a third party appApproving your login attempt from a device we recognizeUsing one of your printed recovery codesKeep in mind: You can use as many authentication methods as you'd like, but you need to have at least text message (SMS) codes turned on, or at least both a security key and Code Generator turned on.Other Useful ResourcesIf you haven't saved the computer or mobile device you're using, you'll be asked to do so when you turn on two-factor authentication 5a02188284
facebook account makerfacebook application for android jelly beanwhy does my facebook app say its cleaningcara scan password facebookhow i can delete a facebook accounthow to add facebook like button in android appfacebook wall scripts free downloadhappy 21st birthday graphics for facebookfacebook hack pro v1.2 unlock code freewechat via facebook

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    EDF coupes le gaz Index du Forum >>> Ambassades des alliances de Delta. >>> Le coin des BEURK Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation